Isolated articulated aerial platform SOCAGE ForSte 17Ai
MAX BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
4 X A
BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
0,7 x 0,7 x 1,1 m
2 x 136 kg
90º + 90º (OPTIONAL)
Maximum functionality and customization
Double basket (optional)
Easy access to the basket
We present the SOCAGE forSte 17Ai insulated articulated aerial platform. High quality steel structure. Above the chassis is the base that supports the structure.
Single pantograph bars group
The group allows the reduction of the installation width, a distribution of stabilizing loads allows to overcome intermediate obstacles between the equipment and the work area. The two articulated bars are the connecting elements between the rotating tower and the main telescopic boom.
Boom in tubular design, with working area from -7° to +75° based on the horizontal. All hydraulic tubes are located inside the boom, so there are no external elements that can be damaged by impacts or collisions against obstacles during the various work phases.
System with mechanical leveling bar, activated by the articulated platform boom.
Basket leveling system without the use of chains, considerably reducing the volume and cost of maintenance.
Manufactured basket positioning for ease of access and eventual rescues.
- Maximum working height*: 17 meters
- Basket base height*: 15.5 meters
- Maximum lateral reach*: 7,3 meters
- Machine weight: 1800 kg
- Basket Capacity: 2x 136 Kg (operator + tools)
- Hydraulic Controls
- 360° Tower Rotation (Infinite Rotation)
- Minimum 13 tons PBT
- Pantograph Working Angle: 0º a 85º
- Arm Working Angle: -7º a 75º
- Maximum Allowable Inclination: 5º
- Insulation: Category “C” 46kV – “B” 69kV
- 2 pairs shoes
(*) It depends on the vehicle where the assembly is carried out.
- Emergency stop buttons
- Hand pump for emergency lowering
- Flanged shut-off valves on all cylinders
- Maximum pressure valves on hydraulic system
- Thermal protections on the electrical system
- Winches for safety belts in the basket
- Remote controls, basket, engine start or stop and vehicle horn.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ARTICULATED AERIAL PLATFORM ON TRUCK
Our story began 40 years ago