Aerial platform SOCAGE ForSte 13Ai
MAX BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
2 x A
BASKET FLOOR HEIGHT
0,7 x 0,7 x 1,1 m
Designed, manufactured and tested to the highest standards
High quality structure
We present the proposal for the SOCAGE forSte 13Ai aerial platform, ixed to the chassis of trucks from 5 tons. High quality steel frame. Above the chassis is the base that supports the structure.
Simple pantograph bars group
The group allows the reduction of the installation width, a distribution of stabilizing loads allows to overcome intermediate obstacles between the equipment and the work area. The two articulated bars are the connecting elements between the rotating tower and the main telescopic boom.
Boom in tubular design, with working area from -5° to + 80° based on the horizontal. All hydraulic tubes are located inside the boom, so there are no external elements that can be damaged by impacts or collisions against obstacles during the various work phases.
System with mechanical leveling bar, activated along with the articulated platform boom.
Basket leveling system without the use of chains, considerably reducing the volume and cost of maintenance.
Manufactured basket positioning for ease of access and eventual rescues.
- Maximum working height *: 13 meters
- Height of the base of the basket *: 11.5 meters
- Maximum lateral reach*: 6 meters
- Basket Capacity 136 Kg
- Type of fiberglass basket
- 46KV insulation
- Proportional hydraulic controls
- 360° Tower Rotation
- Basket rotation: 0 °
- Previous stabilizers: 2 x A
- PTB minimum: 5T
- Color overhead: White RAL 9016 + Blue RAL 9005
(*) It depends on the vehicle where the assembly is carried out.
SECURITY AND EMERGENCY SYSTEMS
- Emergency stop buttons
- Hand pump for emergency lowering
- Flanged shut-off valves on all cylinders
- Maximum pressure valves on hydraulic system
- Thermal protections on the electrical system
- Winches for safety belts in the basket
- Remote controls, basket, engine start or stop and vehicle horn.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PLATFORM WITH AERIAL BASKET ON TRUCK
Our story began 40 years ago